The Prisoner of Beauty (2025)
Other name: Zhe Yao , Feng Huo Hong Xiao , 烽火红绡 , 烽火紅綃
Description:
Xiao Qiao, a clever girl from the Qiao family, marries Wei Shao, the sharp and kind master of the Wei family, as part of a family alliance. With bad blood between their clans, the two start off wary of each other, constantly testing boundaries in both funny and tense ways. Over time, they begin to appreciate each other’s quirks and talents. Through ups and downs, they learn to work as a team, tackling family drama and bigger issues to bring some peace to their world. It’s a story of partnership built through trial, error, and a bit of chaos. (Source: MyDramaList) Native Title: 折腰 Also Known As: Zhe Yao , Feng Huo Hong Xiao , 烽火红绡 , 烽火紅綃
Country: Chinese
Status: Ongoing
Released: 2025
Genre: Historical, political, Romance
Other name: Zhe Yao , Feng Huo Hong Xiao , 烽火红绡 , 烽火紅綃
Description:
Xiao Qiao, a clever girl from the Qiao family, marries Wei Shao, the sharp and kind master of the Wei family, as part of a family alliance. With bad blood between their clans, the two start off wary of each other, constantly testing boundaries in both funny and tense ways. Over time, they begin to appreciate each other’s quirks and talents. Through ups and downs, they learn to work as a team, tackling family drama and bigger issues to bring some peace to their world. It’s a story of partnership built through trial, error, and a bit of chaos. (Source: MyDramaList) Native Title: 折腰 Also Known As: Zhe Yao , Feng Huo Hong Xiao , 烽火红绡 , 烽火紅綃
Country: Chinese
Status: Ongoing
Released: 2025
Genre: Historical, political, Romance
Category
📺
TVTranscript
00:00Translators & Timing by 5Water Proofreaders & Timing by 5Water
00:21若非为你或谁要这命满九州 If it weren't for you or for someone else, I would have lived a long life
00:26爱为我所用才不枉生无敌手 Love is what I need, that's why I won't give up
00:32凌峰的高嵩会让我觉得落魄 The peak of the peak will make me feel low
00:37较尽所有 要和你生死相宠 I will give my all to be with you for the rest of my life
00:45莫非爱才是这一生宿主 Is it that love is the last resort?
00:50为何我越战越觉得苦痛 Why do I feel more and more pain?
00:55没能得到你许我的平凡招摸 I couldn't get you, the one who takes care of me
01:01那情愿如灰到落 That love will fall
01:06入了你怀中而不是云封 In my heart, but not in the clouds
01:11穿过那迷雾已重重封锁 I've been through the fog and it's been blocked
01:17这世道胜负也善恶殊情殊种 This world is full of good and evil
01:21只有爱给我天空海阔 Only love can give me the vastness of the sky
01:29去做你的英雄 To be your hero
01:35优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
02:05优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
02:35祖母! Grandmother!
02:44祖母,您的身体当真没事? Grandmother, are you really okay?
02:48世源呢? Where is Shi Yuan?
02:49我已将他和乔氏分别看管了下 I have taken care of him and Qiao Shi separately.
02:54祖母,你为何怀疑此事是表兄所为? Grandmother, why do you suspect that my cousin did this?
03:00钟麟,我不堪读 Zhong Lin, I don't dare to read.
03:03我明白,祖母心疼外孙,但我也心疼表兄,就算此事是表兄所为,我也定能护他住下,您放心。 I understand. Grandmother cares about her grandson, but I also care about my cousin. Even if my cousin did this, I will definitely protect him. Don't worry.
03:17有件事我需得告诉你了 There is something I need to tell you.
03:34你可知道,我们是如何与边州结怨的吗? Do you know how we became enemies with the city of Bianzhou?
03:40我的女儿,你姑姑青云,外界传说是她和家奴生下了世源,其实不然,她是为边州陈庞所害。 My daughter, your aunt Qingyun, it is said that she and her servant gave birth to Shi Yuan. Otherwise, she would have been killed by the city of Bianzhou.
03:54陈庞? Chen Pang?
03:55对,你姑姑青云刚刚击击,就被边州陈庞掳走。 Yes, your aunt Qingyun was just killed by the city of Bianzhou.
04:02三年后,你祖父夺回了她,可是她已经怀上了世源。 Three years later, your grandfather took her back, but she was already pregnant with Shi Yuan.
04:09您是说,表兄是陈庞之子? Are you saying that my cousin is the son of Chen Pang?
04:13对,青云生下世源后,孕育而终。 Yes, Qingyun gave birth to Shi Yuan and died of pregnancy.
04:18陈庞因为一己之欲害死了我的女儿,如果有机会,我一定要亲手杀了他报仇。 Chen Pang killed my daughter because of his own desire. If there is a chance, I must kill him and avenge him.
04:30可是世源毕竟是青云的骨血,我思考再三,决定对外谎称。 But Shi Yuan is Qingyun's flesh and blood after all. I thought about it over and over again and decided to lie to the outside world.
04:39他父亲入贼后死了,所以我把他养大。 His father died after he fell into the abyss, so I raised him.
04:44那表兄可知道此事? Then does my cousin know about this?
04:47我一直刻意隐瞒,可是这次世源回来,跟从前不一样了。好像是知道了些什么。 I've been keeping it a secret, but this time Shi Yuan is back, and it's different from before. It seems that he knows something.
04:57世源负责掌管仓库,倘若在众家将面前,果真查到了世源头上,那可是死罪啊。 Shi Yuan is in charge of managing the warehouse. If Shi Yuan finds out in front of all the generals, it's a capital crime.
05:11即便他做错了事,也不能丢了性命。 Even if he did something wrong, he can't lose his life.
05:16众里,此事务必要想个两全其美的法子。 Zhongli, you must think of a perfect plan for this.
05:21你们都不出声音了,我告诉你们哦。我抓到谁的话,就要陪我共度良宵。 You're not going to make a sound. I'm telling you, if I catch anyone, I'm going to spend the night with them.
05:44你怎么来了? Why are you here?
05:45虽然我今日抓到的是你,但是我不会浪费时间与你共度良宵的。 Although I caught you today, I won't waste my time spending the night with you.
05:59你这祖母为了你都晕倒了,你也不知道派人去看望一下,问候一声。 Your grandmother fainted because of you, and you don't know how to send someone to visit her.
06:07祖母身体怎么样,我心里清楚得很。她就是做做样子,你不要诓我。 I know very well how my grandmother is doing. She's just pretending. Don't lie to me.
06:17那你应该知道祖母的良苦用心,可你呢,不想着自证清白,还和九娘在她私婚。 You should know how hard she's trying, but you don't want to prove your innocence, so you're still having an affair with her.
06:26良苦用心?祖母不肯查验脉肿是怀疑我吧? Are you suspecting me for not checking the pulse?
06:37你呢?派重兵把守,也是怀疑我吧? What about you? Are you suspecting me for sending guards?
06:46我要是真的想要看守你,怎会允许你在这儿找九娘循环走呢?我们这么做都是为了保全你。 If I really wanted to keep an eye on you, I wouldn't have allowed you to look for Jiu Niang here. We're doing this to protect you.
06:52保全我?连你也相信是我做的?你们宁可相信那乔家人,也不肯相信我? You believe that I did it, and you'd rather believe the Qiao family than me?
07:22那你呢?你相信我吗? What about you? Do you believe me?
07:44我到底怎么惹中您不快了? How did I make you unhappy?
07:48你是否有去意想回汴州吗? Do you want to go back to the border?
08:11你怎么知道的? How did you know?
08:17果然,你果然知道了自己的身世。你既然知道了,你为什么不告诉我?我们从小一块儿长大,我拿你当亲兄弟。 Of course, you know who I am. Since you know who I am, why didn't you tell me? We grew up together. I took you as my brother.
08:31亲兄弟又如何?我是陈邦之子,汴州血脉。 What's wrong with being my brother? I'm the son of Chen Pang, a member of the Bianzhou family.
08:36我不管你是谁,你都是我表兄。 I don't care who you are, you're still my cousin.
08:44你不担心我屠你家主之威吗? Aren't you worried that I'll take the throne from your master?
08:48去吧。 Go ahead.
08:53脉中之事,就是我做的。你们也不会信任我,以后也会对我有所提防。 I'm the one who did it. You won't trust me, and you'll be wary of me in the future.
09:05这都是你的无端猜测。 It's all your guesswork.
09:07那乔家女呢?你为何要监管着她的书信? Then what about Qiao Jialu? Why are you controlling her letters?
09:11阿姐,此事虽微精巧,可若是威侯严查下去,必定会引火烧身呢。 Sister, this is a delicate matter, but if the Marquis of Wei continues to investigate, it will definitely cause a fire.
09:24这个计策本就称不上言辞可逢了,但我赌的是威侯对家人的情分。 This plan is not a word for words, but I bet it's the Marquis of Wei's love for his family.
09:34阿姐的意思是? Sister, you mean...
09:36难不成威侯会为了仇家之女而严查自家兄弟? Will the Marquis of Wei investigate his own brother for the daughter of his enemy?
09:41威侯这人啊,虽然冷漠,却对家人是极好。若再查下去,会害了自家兄弟,那他便不会这么做。 The Marquis of Wei is cold, but he treats his family very well. If he continues to investigate, he will harm his own brother. Then he won't do this.
10:04这男军派士兵日夜值守,不许让我们离开寝屋半步。 This man sent soldiers to guard day and night, not to let us leave the bedroom.
10:08怎么半步?女军分明就是冤枉的,眼下却无计可施。 What can we do? The women's army is clearly wronged, but there is nothing we can do now.
10:17这按照威国律法,我们是要被处死的。 According to the law of Wei, we are going to be executed.
10:22娘,别说这么不吉利的了。 Mom, don't say such a bad thing.
10:28不是不吉利呀,我一把年纪了,倒是不打搅。 It's not bad. I'm old, so I don't care.
10:34这女孩都无花似玉呢。 This girl is so beautiful.
10:38娘。 Mom.
10:43如果你跟我说,这乔你要毒死我全家,我都信。 If you tell me that Jiao Ni is going to poison my whole family, I will believe it.
10:48但我绝不相信他会坑害百姓。 But I don't believe he will harm the people.
11:03这是什么呀?怎么从来没见过啊? What is this? I've never seen it before.
11:06这,这不是你这是送给太夫人的镯子吗? Isn't this the bracelet you gave to the Great Madam?
11:14不是我送给太夫人那个,但是样式一样啊。 It's not the one I gave to the Great Madam, but it looks the same.
11:21这盒子为什么这么眼熟啊? Why does the box look so familiar?
11:25你不必为镯子的事忧心了。 You don't have to worry about the bracelet.
11:28我镯子找到了。 I found the bracelet.
11:29我给他了。 I gave it to him.
11:33那实而负责,确实更好。 It's better to be responsible.
11:44原来是一样的。 So it's the same.
11:46那就算咱们的镯子没找回来,女君也不用害怕。 Even if we don't get our bracelet back, you don't have to be afraid.
11:51那个镯子是我和男君对祖母的心意。 That bracelet is the love between Nan Jun and me for our grandmother.
11:55但这个镯子是男君对我的心意。 But this bracelet is the love between Nan Jun and me.
12:00谢谢。 Thank you.
12:04小桃,研磨。 Xiaotao, do the inking.
12:30帮我把这封家书寄出来。 Help me send this letter to my family.
12:42这脉中一失,可以是正事,也可以是家事。 Chen Baizhong's death can be a political matter or a family matter.
12:47但奈何魏天等人借机跳缩,主公,查是不查,您是否有了决断。 However, Wei Tian and others took the opportunity to make a move. Master, did you make a decision whether to investigate or not?
12:54不查,女君直接定罪。 If I don't investigate, my sister will be convicted.
12:56查的话,那万一跟师兄有关系,还能杀自己家的亲兄弟了。 If I investigate, what if it has something to do with my brother? Will I be able to kill my own brother?
13:07南君,这是女君寄往燕州的家书,请南君查阅。 Nan Jun, this is the family letter sent to Yanzhou by the female army. Please check it.
13:12这都什么时候还寄家书? When did you send the family letter?
13:16扣一下。 Tie it up.
13:18是。 Yes.
13:22来,拿来我看看。 Give it to me.
13:27我知南君为难,无论做何抉择,且皆不怪南君。 I know it's hard for Nan Jun. No matter what you do, don't blame Nan Jun.
13:35南君,那此信还要不要寄往燕州? Nan Jun, should I send this letter to Yanzhou?
13:40不必了。这信中都是些胡言乱语,不知所云的话。 No need. This letter is full of nonsense.
13:47是。 Yes.
13:50我出去一趟,你们不必跟着我。 I'll go out for a while. You don't have to follow me.
13:53主公。 Master.
13:57主公吩咐的事已经有眉目了,确实有人去过粮库,并且没有记录在册。 There is a clue about what the master ordered. Someone has indeed been to the grain depot, and there is no record of it.
14:08好,此事定要彻查。 OK, this matter must be investigated.
14:13是。 Yes.
14:27为何又被退回来了? Why was it returned?
14:30难道现在寄信都寄不出去了吗? Can't I send a letter now?
14:33待明日回家再说。 We'll talk about it when we get home tomorrow.
14:37别慌,南君自有安排。 Don't worry, Nan Jun has his own plan.
14:47六袋。 Six bags.
14:52两袋。 Two bags.
14:56四袋。 Four bags.
15:01一袋。 One bag.
15:05主公。 Master.
15:06主公。 Master.
15:17今日称重,二十四袋脉肿重量总计二十一袋,入库前二十四袋,重量不一致。 Today's weight calculation shows that the total weight of the twenty-four bags of pulse is twenty-one bags, and the weight of the twenty-four bags before entering the warehouse is not the same.
15:29看来真不是乔家干的。看来这不就说明脉肿是在于俊武被夺了手脚。 It looks like it wasn't done by the Qiao family. Doesn't this mean that the pulse was stolen by Yu Jun?
15:34要如此此生,为使君赐罪,主公难得大义于亲,主公公远无戚,宁敢牺牲手足,也会查明真相的。 If this is the case, Master, I dare to sacrifice my brotherhood, and I will find out the truth.
15:45诸位说得没错,这脉肿入库出库重量不一,肯定是守梁库之人难辞其咎,我看尽快发落魏衍,以平民心。 You are right. The pulse is not the same, and it must be that the person guarding the warehouse is hard to save. I think we should release Wei Yan as soon as possible to appease the people.
15:57知耳,莫非你想徇私? Zhi'er, do you want to seek personal revenge?
16:08乔氏清白,但我相信表兄也是无辜的。此事一点重重,还需继续彻查,但查明之前,任何人都不许离开于俊。 Qiao family is innocent, but I believe my cousin is also innocent. This matter is complicated, and needs to be investigated further. But before the investigation, no one is allowed to leave Yu Jun.
16:23这是混蛋吗?难道是六七人谋划?不管怎样,谁也离不开于俊。这究竟是哪里出了问题? 这乔氏还真是被冤枉的呀。 What are you talking about? Is Wei Hou really going to investigate this matter?
16:37阿姐请宽心,郑叔那边呢我已经处理干净了。此无对证的事,查不到你头上。 Sister, don't worry, I've taken care of Uncle Zheng. This is not about Zheng.
16:52我们走吧。 Let's go.
17:23你们怎知南军今日回来?是南军告诉你军的。 How did you know Nan Jun was coming back today? It was Nan Jun who told you.
17:42别人遇到这种事都会先为自己开脱,可你倒好,反过来安慰我,叫我不要忧心。 When people encounter this kind of thing, they will first open up for themselves, but you, on the contrary, comfort me and tell me not to worry.
17:51在祖母寿宴上,南军出言维护了我,那就是你是相信我的,所以就算最后这件事归咎于我,应该也是迫不得已,我不想让你为难。 At my grandmother's birthday banquet, Nan Jun defended me, which means you trust me. So even if I'm to be blamed for this, I have no choice but to do it. I don't want to put you in a difficult position.
18:09我已下令让人彻查此事,所以还需些时日才能回来。 I have ordered someone to investigate this matter, so it will take some time before I can come back.
18:16好。 Alright.
18:18南军,东西收拾好了。 Nan Jun, everything is ready.
18:24走吧。 Let's go.
18:26夫君等等。 Husband, wait a moment.
18:46麻烦南军帮我把这封家书寄回去吧。 Please send this letter to Nan Jun for me.
18:55南军和女军是在打什么呀呢? What are Nan Jun and you two up to?
19:24你是说此前偷偷进入粮库的是郑书? Are you saying that Zheng Shu was the one who sneaked into the grain depot?
19:31而且是多次输入,心机可疑啊。为此我已经去寻人了。 Besides, he has been in and out of the grain depot many times. It's suspicious. That's why I went to look for him.
19:35主公,属下去郑书婆家寻人,得知郑书竟与左卫暴毙。 Master, I went to look for Zheng Shu's wife. I found out that Zheng Shu was killed by Zuo Ye.
19:53这郑书一死,表兄就更不可能是凶手。这幕后必定有更大的阻碍。朝我令下去,此事继续严查。 If Zheng Shu dies, my cousin will be more likely to be the murderer. There must be more people behind this. Send my order to continue the investigation.
20:10是! Yes!
20:15先生,我有一事想请教先生。 Sir, I have something to ask you.
20:20主公请教。主公请教。您平日里在家是如何称呼师母的? How do you usually call your wife at home?
20:30我在家称内人为夫人。 I call my wife at home.
20:39知道了。 I see.
20:51男军? Who is this?
20:53回军爷,是我们家女军。 Sir, this is my wife.
20:59听说了吗?之前那个脉肿案子根本就不是女军干的,好歹主公英明,才不至于冤枉了女军。 Have you heard of it? The previous case of the pulse was not done by a female soldier. At least the master was wise enough not to wrong the female soldier.
21:10我说现在怎么严查呢?都不让咱们行人随意出城了。一定要抓到这个真凶,还女军清白啊。 I say, how can we investigate now? We can't let our men go out of the city at will. We must catch the murderer and clear the name of the female soldier.
21:19这么说,没准幕后主使就藏在这群人中。 So maybe the mastermind is hiding among these people.
21:24准备死计混出去。 Get out of here.
21:27阿姐,眼下我们该怎么办? Sister, what should we do now?
21:31你慌什么?他们若是找到真凶,还需在这里一一盘查吗? Why are you panicking? If they find the murderer, do they still need to investigate one by one here?
21:36还需在这里一一盘查吗? Do they still need to investigate one by one here?
21:48玉楼夫人,也要出城。 Madam Yulou, are you going out of the city?
21:53卫良将军,外姑祖母寿宴已毕,我夫君病重,我需即刻回边州照料她,还望将军快些放行。 General Weiliang, my great-grandmother's birthday party is over, and my husband is seriously ill. I need to go back to Bianzhou to take care of him immediately. I hope you can let him go soon.
22:02主公有令,脉肿案没有查清之前,任何来祝寿的人都不能离开宇宙,望玉楼夫人配合。 Master has ordered that anyone who comes to celebrate his birthday cannot leave the world before the pulse is checked. I hope Madam Yulou will cooperate.
22:16郑楚玉啊,郑楚玉,你为何自作主张?你这不是要害死姨母吗? Zheng Chuyi, Zheng Chuyi, why are you taking the initiative? Aren't you trying to kill your aunt?
22:21夫人,夫人,人找着没有?找着了? Madam, Madam, have you found her? Have you found her?
22:25快让她来,我好好问问她,人暂时找着了,但是已经问不出话来了。 Let her come, I'll ask her. I've found her, but I can't ask her anything.
22:31啊,郑处处,怎么了?死了?死了?怎么死的?怎么死的?听说是洗衣服的时候,飘河里淹死的?淹死的?不可能,楚玉她水性很好,不可能被淹死的。一定是有人想害死她,谁害死了她? Who killed her?
22:57你必须得长点记性,如果你再继续胡作非为,总有一天会害死身边亲近之人。 Madam, Madam, what's wrong with you? Could it be that I killed her? It's all my fault, I killed her.
23:19不可以这样说。郑处处,不管是自己淹死的也好,还是被人害死的也好,现在事已至此,咱们以后可要小心一件事了。 Madam, you can't say that. Zheng Chuyun, it doesn't matter if you're drowned or killed, now that it's come to this, we have to be careful in the future.
23:38好,再说了,楚玉也死了,现在就死无对证,男爵也不会插到咱们头上来啊。 Besides, Chuyun is dead, now there's no proof that he's dead, and the Southern Army won't come after us either.
23:57谁谁谁? Who is it?
24:00来了。 Coming.
24:04玉楼夫人 Madam Yulou.
24:05夫人,是玉楼夫人来看您了。 Madam, Madam Yulou is here to see you.
24:09夫人,我听闻外姑祖母病了,也不方便去打扰她老人家休息,便来夫人这里问问情况。 Madam, I heard that your grandmother is sick, and it's not convenient for you to disturb her rest, so I came here to ask about the situation.
24:17这平日里,婆母最疼师援,但中林忤逆,又非要把这事情查个水落石出。你说,这可怎么办? Normally, my mother-in-law loves Shi Yuan the most, but Zhong Lin is rebellious, and he has to find out the truth. What do you think I should do?
24:27夫人别怪威侯,依我看,眼下最煎熬的人便是他了。卖肿癌事关重大,夫人只看到威侯被祖母责怪,却看不到威国诸多势力对威侯的逼迫。 If Shi Yuan really did this, then Wei Hou must take care of his people.
24:57是啊。 Yes.
25:03我与夫人一样,也希望此事能够尽快水落石出。 I hope that this matter will be resolved as soon as possible, just like my mother-in-law.
25:11其实,这幕后主使是谁倒也不重要,只要不是Shi Yuan兄,那威侯便也能松一口气。 In fact, it doesn't matter who the mastermind behind this is. As long as it's not Shi Yuan, then Wei Hou can relax.
25:24侄儿,这卖肿癌案查得如何了? 若迟迟没有线索,那就放我跟各位宗亲出城吧。 都待了几天了。 Nephew, how is the case of selling the seeds going? If there's still no clue, then let me and my relatives leave the city. We've been here for a few days.
25:36我已经查到有人多次出入梁府,此人正是多年服侍在我母亲身边的郑叔。 I've found out that someone has been in and out of the Liang Mansion many times. This person has been serving my mother-in-law for many years.
25:45那既然人查到了,把他带过来,是真是假,一审便知。 Now that we've found him, let's bring him here. Let's see if he's telling the truth.
25:50但不巧的是,郑叔昨夜突然暴毙。 But unfortunately, Uncle Zheng suddenly died last night.
25:57也就是说,死了,死无对证了。 That is to say, he's dead. He's dead.
26:01我说钟琳,这可不是你的风格呀。这事可不能糊弄过去。 若今日糊弄过去,明日威国所有的死囚都拿一具不会说话的尸体为自己脱罪了。 Zhonglin, this is not your style. This can't be fooled. If it's fooled today, all the dead in the Wei State tomorrow will take a dead body that can't speak for themselves.
26:13我可以证明。 I can prove it.
26:27钟琳所言,句句属实。 Zhonglin's words are all true.
26:30句句属实。
26:41郑叔。 Uncle Zheng.
26:43他常年伺候在我身边。我二人情同母女。我因家族仇恨,男容这巧女便与楚玉里应外合。争受了脉肿,想嫁祸乔家。此事,世人全然不知。
27:10真相大白了?
27:13不过夫人,寥寥数语就想替使军脱罪。别忘了,威国也有律法。 But Madam, you just want to get rid of your crime for the army. Don't forget that the Wei State also has laws.
27:22将军莫要猴急。楚玉出嫁以后,便不可随意踏入魏府。每次他来,我都是差人将他接于偏远。 Don't worry, General. After Chu Yu gets married, he can't enter the Wei State at will. Every time he comes, I send someone to take him away.
27:32宗亲们要是不信,可以去查。我也请大家想一想,在婆母的寿宴上,是谁提出要看脉肿的? If you don't believe me, you can check it out. I also want you to think about it. Who proposed to look at the pulse on my mother-in-law's birthday?
27:46哎呀,正是朱夫人。 This is Mrs. Zhu.
27:48此事是内宅妇人之争,与使军无干哪。 This is a dispute between the wife of the housekeeper and the army.
27:53那就如此一来,此事并非正事,而是家事了。 In that case, this is not a political matter, but a family matter.
27:57对呀。 Yes.
27:58这种妇之母就无法用立法责罚,应当交于太夫人发落才是啊。 The mother of the housekeeper can't be punished by law, so she should be punished by Mrs. Zhu.
28:03对,对,对。 Yes, yes.
28:05主公,这也是保全女军与使军最好的办法了。请您定夺。 Mr. Zhu, this is also the best way to protect the women's army and the army. Please make a decision.
28:22开放城门,让各宗亲出城归家。 Open the city gate, let all the relatives return home.
28:26出城归家。 Open the city gate, let all the relatives return home.
28:31将母亲送去北院,交由祖母发落。 Send the mother to the North Campus, and let Mrs. Zhu handle it.
28:41夫人,慢走。 Madam, take care.
28:46我以前只知道你是蠢笨了一些,可是没想到你有一副蛇蝎心肠。 I only knew you were a little stupid before, but I didn't expect you to have a heart of a scorpion.
28:53伯母息怒。伯母,您信也罢,不信也罢。儿媳的确听信郑叔所言,将脉肿调包,可是郑叔脉肿之事儿媳真的是全然不知啊。 Madam, please don't be angry. Madam, it doesn't matter if you believe it or not. I did listen to what Uncle Zheng said and switched the pulse. But I really didn't know anything about Uncle Zheng's pulse.
29:08郑叔脉肿的事不是你干的,因为你想不出这么聪明的办法。你这个鱼目脑袋,就是学人家坏都学不到点子上。 You didn't do anything about Uncle Zheng's pulse, because you couldn't think of such a smart way. You're so stupid that you can't even learn from someone who's bad.
29:23从现在起,你就去祠堂罚跪反省,抄经百遍,以儆效尤。 From now on, you go to the ancestral hall to kneel and reflect, and transcribe the sutra a hundred times to calm your mind.
29:32夫人,夫人。 Madam, Madam.
29:35钟灵,我现在虽为滇州女君,但有些事从未遗忘半分。 Zhong Ling, although I am now the Queen of Banzhou, but I have never forgotten anything.
29:46幼时,我曾寄予你家,双方一亲,选钟灵的兄长。 When I was young, I was married to you, and both of us chose Zhong Ling's brother.
29:54可惜,是我没这个福分嫁与他。 It's a pity that I didn't have the fortune to marry him.
30:08如今每每一起孤人,只能以玉佩寄托相思。 Now that I have no one to care for me, I can only rely on my jade pendant.
30:16这滇州路途遥远,还是早些上路吧。 It's a long way to Banzhou. You'd better get on the road early.
30:20为好保重。 Take care.
30:23保重。 Take care.
30:25保重。 Take care.
30:46南君,玉楼夫人唱的究竟是什么意思呀? Nan Jun, what does Madam Yu Lou sing?
30:50是诗经里的《弯篮》,讲的是儿时的玩伴如今装模作样不可相认的故事。 Yes, it's the story of the playboy in the poem. It's about the playboy in his childhood who pretends to be a mother and pretends to be a son.
31:13阿姐,别再悲伤了。 Sister, don't be sad anymore.
31:20怎么会呢? How come?
31:28只消几日,便可以回去做我的玉楼夫人。何悲这一步。 After a few days, I can go back to be my Madam Yu Lou. Why should I be sad?
31:36况且,此行虽未成事,但你我也全身而退,你应当高兴才对。 Besides, this trip has not been successful, but you and I have made a full retreat. You should be happy.
31:45玉楼夫人请留步。 Madam Yu Lou, please stay.
31:55望玉楼夫人日后不要再来渝郡了。 I hope Madam Yu Lou will not come to Yujun again in the future.
32:06为何? Why?
32:08你与魏家虽有情缘,但也经不起琢磨。 Although you and the Wei family have a relationship, you can't afford to miss it.
32:13如今你贵为边州女君,又与魏家的立场相悖,虽然不知你此行有何目的,祖母嘴上虽不说,心中未必欢喜,我不忍心看到她老人家再想起不开心事,所以也就不便再相见了。 Now that you are the Queen of Bianzhou and you are in the same position as the Wei family, although I don't know what your purpose is, although my grandmother doesn't say it, she may not be happy. I can't bear to see her old man think of unhappy things again, so it's not convenient for us to meet again.
32:29世元兄还真把自己当魏家的人了。 Brother Shiyuan, you really think of yourself as a member of the Wei family.
32:45多谢世元兄关心。 Thank you for your concern, Brother Shiyuan.
32:48世元兄还是多想想自己留在魏家能否自得吧。 Brother Shiyuan, you'd better think about whether you are qualified to stay in the Wei family.
33:00表兄,我知道你在这儿。 Brother Shiyuan, I know you are here.
33:07你可以不见我,但是祖母还等着你去请安呢。 You don't have to see me, but my grandmother is waiting for you to greet her.
33:16表兄! Brother Shiyuan!
33:30少主,魏家人惯会哄骗,少主万万不可再心软。 Young Master, the Wei family is used to deceiving. You must not be soft-hearted anymore.
33:40少主的体腔里流着边州陈氏的血,主公对少主日思夜想,急带少主回去助力。 The blood of the Chen family of Bianzhou flows in the young master's body. The master thinks of you day and night, and is eager to take you back to help.
33:48既已少主雄才,真就甘心在此一辈子屈世于人,不得斩之。 Since you are so talented, are you really willing to die here for a lifetime and not be executed?
33:55魏家人知你身世,对你一心不如你,甚至不惜为了巧女将你置于死地。 The Wei family knows your background and is not as loyal to you as you are. They even put you to death for the sake of his daughter.
34:04少主何不就此跟我回边州啊? Why don't you come back to Bianzhou with me?
34:06南军可还是在为表兄的事情忧心。 Are you still worried about your cousin?
34:27这件事表兄伤得最深,而且今日我见过祖母,他也十分想念表兄。 My cousin was deeply hurt by this matter, and today I met my grandmother. She also misses my cousin very much.
34:39边州陈庞定是要和表兄相认的,只是魏家如果再不跟表兄说实话的话,表兄可能就要走了。 The Chen family of Bianzhou must recognize my cousin, but if the Wei family does not tell my cousin the truth, my cousin may leave.
34:51的确如此。我几次去找他,他都避而不见。我也不想强人所难。 Indeed. I went to see him several times, but he avoided me. I don't want to force him.
35:04南军,我和表兄在魏家的处情相似,妾愿意替南军劝说表兄。南军若是信任的话,不如这件事交给妾去解决。 Nanjun, my cousin and I have a similar situation in the Wei family. I am willing to persuade my cousin for Nanjun. If Nanjun trusts me, why don't you solve this matter for me?
35:17交给妾去解决。 I will leave this matter to you.
35:24这拿着什么? What is this?
35:26哦,南军既然已经决定休旗,我略懂水利,想要为南军分忧。 Oh, since Nanjun has decided to retire, I know a little about water management and want to share Nanjun's burdens.
35:34水路选线关乎人力财力,所以至关重要。水路选线关乎人力财力,所以至关重要。 Waterway selection concerns human resources and financial resources, so it is crucial.
35:39最近我翻阅了些资料,做了些批注,希望能帮到南军。 I have recently read some information and made some comments, hoping to help Nanjun.
35:45来,说给我听听。 Come on, tell me.
35:48南军,请你看这三座山。这是荣郡北部的地势。南军,请你看这三座山。这是荣郡北部的地势。南军,请你看这三座山。这是荣郡北部的地势。
35:56我翻阅了许多资料,发现它比新都的地势高出去许多。 I have read a lot of information and found that it is much higher than the new city.
36:02也就是说如果从这儿往这儿修的话,那务必会花费很多人力和物力。 In other words, if it is built from here to here, it will definitely consume a lot of manpower and material resources.
36:09但是,过了本来就看不见,那你说这两侧是什么? But you can't see it when you come here. So what do you think these two sides are?
36:21两侧是谷,说明有山。如果冒人通去的话,会引起灾害。 The two sides are valley, which means there is a mountain. If people pass through it, it will cause disaster.
36:31但如果顺着山往进去? But what if they go along the valley?
37:32好!好!好! Good! Good!
37:45祖母寿宴之后,每日心事重重,表兄又对男君避而不见。妻实在没有办法了,只能出此下策,前来叨扰。 After my grandmother's birthday party, I was worried every day, and my cousin avoided me. I had no choice but to come here.
37:58我本以为在魏家,你我的处境一样,没想到是我高估我自己了。你是自己人,我是外人。 I thought you and I were in the same situation in the Wei family, but I overestimated myself. You are one of us, and I am an outsider.
38:11是家人,还是外人,只靠血脉做定论吗? Is it a family or an outsider? Is it based on blood?
38:27嗯。 Yes.
38:38连你都知道。 Even you know.
38:41起初来渝郡的时候,没有人认我这个魏国女君。大家只觉得我是仇敌的子孙,其心里亦多有忐忑,可如今我却受到了男君的信任,祖母的疼爱。表兄觉得是为什么?
39:07因为你是魏家妇,只要你承认自己不是乔家女,祝宁和外祖母他们不会刁难你。 Because you are the son of the Wei family, as long as you admit that you are not a daughter of the Qiao family, they will not make things difficult for you.
39:19表兄又错了。若是我背弃了自己乔家的身份,男君不但不会善待我,还会瞧不起我。 My cousin is wrong again. If I give up my identity as a member of the Qiao family, the man will not only treat me well, but also look down on me.
39:30这是魏国女君,自然不会做对魏国不好的事。可是我生于燕州,永远都不会背弃自己的故乡。我为燕州百姓谋算之心,从来不会避讳男君。我们夫妻二人如此坦诚相待,方能得到彼此的信任。
40:00话说得真漂亮。话说得真漂亮。
40:09只有我把自己当成了魏家人,男君才能把我当成是自家人。表兄亦是如此。只有我把自己当成了魏家人,男君才能把我当成是自家人。表兄亦是如此。
40:18我把自己当成是魏家人,也是魏家人把我当成是妻子。
40:27表兄觉得自己是妻子无人关心,可祖母却因为这样一个妻子病倒了。
40:46祖母的身子一向很好的。
40:50祖母听闻男君要重查案子,害怕发落表兄,一时急火,蒙心晕倒了。
41:00那他现在怎么样?有强迫失忆吗?
41:05表兄不用担心,并无大碍。只是祖母一直卧床不起,且斗胆猜测祖母不愿意告诉表兄,并不是害怕麻烦。
41:19而是害怕他最心爱的外孙与他祖孙离心,不愿意去看望他。
41:50外孙与他与表兄在一起。
42:00外孙与他与表兄在一起。
42:04外孙与他与表兄在一起。
42:07外孙与他与表兄在一起。
42:09水源。
42:16我明白了。
42:19那,那祖母无事便好。我先行告辞。
42:25水源。
42:29你是不愿意再见外祖母了吗?
42:49优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
43:19优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
43:49优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
44:19优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
44:49优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
45:19优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive