The burst pipeline that led to a massive fire in Putra Heights has been isolated. In a statement on Tuesday (April 1), PETRONAS Gas Berhad said the surrounding PETRONAS retail stations were not affected.
Read more at https://tinyurl.com/yc6rs7am
WATCH MORE: https://thestartv.com/c/news
SUBSCRIBE: https://cutt.ly/TheStar
LIKE: https://fb.com/TheStarOnline
Read more at https://tinyurl.com/yc6rs7am
WATCH MORE: https://thestartv.com/c/news
SUBSCRIBE: https://cutt.ly/TheStar
LIKE: https://fb.com/TheStarOnline
Category
🗞
NewsTranscript
00:00Petronas Gas Berhad has confirmed that the burst pipeline that led to the massive fire
00:07in Putra Heights, Puchong on Tuesday, had been successfully isolated.
00:12The company assured that nearby Petronas petrol stations remain unaffected by the incident.
00:18They said they are working with the authorities to manage the situation and added that they
00:22continue to prioritise the safety of the surrounding communities as well as the security of gas
00:27supply to the country.
00:29They said they will provide additional information as the incident is being investigated.
00:35The fire, caused by a leak in the gas pipeline about 500 metres in length, broke out near
00:40a public housing area at 8.10am.
00:43Around 25 people received early treatment, with five more sent to Serdang Hospital for
00:49further treatment.
00:50Many other residents affected by the fire have been evacuated.
00:59For more UN videos visit www.un.org