Category
🎥
Short filmTranscript
01:00是谁该 怀抱藏身的宠爱 Who should embrace the love of being alive?
01:07是谁爱 血与腥风独自承载 Who should love the blood, rain, and wind alone?
01:13是谁还 嘲笑命运一番成败 Who should love to ridicule the fate of being defeated?
01:21一生伤如花生开 A lifetime of pain is like a flower blooming
01:25一生挣扎在痛快 A lifetime of struggle is fun
01:28随苦尘埃 宿命苦海 与我无碍 As I suffer, my fate is bitter, and I have nothing to fear
01:36与火再重来 I will rise again
01:39我的宿命我更改 My fate I will change
01:43苍蓝不惧灰白 I will never be defeated
01:46江山的如今血脉 The blood in my veins
01:50相爱不弃败 Will never betray
01:54我还要与我存在 I still want to exist
01:58我所谓的离开 My so-called departure
02:01不许伤坏我一切 Do not destroy everything about me
02:05独立生死轮成败 Unite in life and death
02:27优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
02:57优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
03:27优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
03:57优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
04:27优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
04:58马上就要出去了 再坚持一下 We're almost out of here. Hang in there.
05:04糟了 被围住了 怕是难以全身而退 We're surrounded. I'm afraid we can't get out of here.
05:11我可挡他一瞬 I can block him for a moment.
05:24快走 Go!
05:28快走 Go!
05:36前方就是凶残边界了 It's the border of the Fiendland ahead.
05:57凶潮之局 我已布置了数十 每次都可以斩获十万多人的神血附魂 你们竟能逃出去 究竟是谁 Who are you?
06:16岌岌无名的人物罢了 你们无须知道 You don't have to know.
06:20你就不怕 我们将你死魔传扬出去 Aren't you afraid that we'll spread your demons?
06:27如今已是仙谷最后一番争夺 凶潮之局再无异议 你等大可随意 后会有期 Now that this is the last battle of the Fiendland, there's no point in fighting anymore. You can do whatever you want. See you later.
06:58刚刚那人自称岌岌无名 此凡修出仙气 更可主动屏蔽其身 便使教主也难以再凭仙道花蕾探究其面目 确实可以无所顾忌了 He just claimed that he was nameless. This time, he can use his power to cover himself up. Even if he's the master, it's hard for him to use his power to find out who he is. He can't do anything about it.
07:12为了修出仙气 利用万灵的精血交换凶潮 以战养战强化杀阵 夺万足造化 他的心机之深太可怕了 It's too scary for him to use his power.
07:25想来他是第一个成功修出仙气的人 I guess he's the first one to succeed in cultivating the deity aura.
07:28那倒不见得 十贯王已经成功了 That doesn't mean that King Shiguang has succeeded.
07:31六贯王宁川 绝艳古今 定会渔月渔海 华龙腾天 King Ningchuan, the Six-Devoured King, will definitely have a bright future.
07:37他们又是如何得此成就 How did they get this achievement?
07:39宁川有何机缘 我等不知 I don't know what happened to Ningchuan.
07:42传闻中 十贯王是得到了一株仙道树苗 并以它成就了自身根基 迈出了一步已超越先贤 不可挡 不可敌 Rumor has it that King Shiguang has obtained a seed of the deity aura, and with it, he has achieved his own foundation and taken a step forward to surpass the deities. He is unrivaled and unrivaled.
07:53如此说来 修出仙气并无定法 全看个人机缘 In that case, there is no way to cultivate the deity aura. It all depends on personal luck.
07:58你们是彻底消灭蟲群 还是直接打败了那个吹笛子的 Did you really get out of there? Did you completely destroy the insect group or just defeat the flute player?
08:14都没有 算是相互忌惮 各自停手吧 We didn't do anything. We were just afraid of each other, so we stopped.
08:18哥哥 你接下去有什么打算 Brother, what are you going to do next?
08:21自然是去修出仙气 没有几世的祭奠 恐怕不太可能 Of course, I'm going to cultivate the deity aura. I'm afraid it's impossible without a few decades of experience.
08:26岁月如熔炉 火炼真金 去无存经 我必须迈出那一步 今日的穷尽 我可不想再经历一次 Time is like a furnace. I have to take that step. I don't want to experience today's poverty again.
08:39好 那我将来也要迈出那一步 这就拜别了 Okay, then I'll take that step in the future. This is goodbye.
08:44如此甚好 知不足便知如何下功夫 It's good to know how to do it.
08:50你们也走吧 如果将来在星谷内寻到什么神药 帮我留意 If you find any divine medicine in the Star Valley in the future, please keep an eye on it for me.
08:56我听闻青灵界药草遍地 你不如去那儿重重运气 I heard that the medicinal herbs in the Green Spirit Realm are everywhere. Why don't you go there and try your luck?
09:20明土的人 The people of Mingtu.
09:40这是明土第二名将 是上古神师 This is the second-ranked general of Mingtu. He is an ancient god.
09:44我也听说 他在这一世通灵 刀枪不入 I also heard that he is very powerful in this life.
09:49杀过不止一位初代了 He has killed more than one generation.
09:54就是你们四处悬赏 争集荒的线索 It's the clue that you're looking for and fighting for.
10:00此事机密 我隔绝内外 也是为防隔墙有耳 It's a top-secret. It's also to prevent people from hearing it.
10:05特意找到我是受了月缠的指点吧 他自己没来吗 Did you find me because of Yuechan's advice? Didn't he come by himself?
10:09仙子冰雪聪明 月缠仙子应是尚在闭关 仙子遇见 想必比小人要方便许多吧 You are smart. Yuechan should still be in seclusion. It must be much easier for you to meet him than me.
10:18我去透透气 你且等着 I'll go get some air. Wait here.
10:41公子 我的东西掉了 可否帮忙捡一下 Sir, I lost my stuff. Can you help me pick it up?
10:45她认出我了 She recognized me.
10:49仙子风姿如此动人 我自然愿意相助 You are so charming. I'd love to help you.
11:07多谢公子 Thank you, sir.
11:08刻意现身相见 却又假装不识 是告诉我不要暴露身份 看来这酒楼之中有好戏看 It seems there's a good show going on in this restaurant.
11:38刚刚在她发迹上留下了通感法印 请 Please. I just left a sense of pain on her face. Please.
11:45方才你说 你家大人要发悬赏令 击拿荒 You said your master was going to issue a reward order to capture Huang.
11:50没错 这次 这次难逃一死 That's right. This time, this time it's hard to escape.
11:56但我听闻 你仙殿当世传人曾败给荒野 But I heard that your ancestors had lost to Huang.
12:00败给荒野 如今 是又要派出什么厉害人物吗 Are you going to send another powerful person now?
12:13是在帮我挡探消息 如今大人神态归一 眼看将修出仙气 无敌于天下 正该血洗前尺 还需什么别的高手 There's no need for any other masters.
12:27姑娘有所不知 我家大人在悬赏令上说了 一旦发现荒 大人会出关亲自镇压 故此凡是有能力提供线索者 必有重赏 If you don't know, my master said in the reward order that once he found Huang, he would go out of the gate and suppress it himself. Therefore, whoever has the ability to provide clues will be rewarded.
12:41那这么说来 若有人能提供荒的线索 不仅会得到重赏 还能看到你家大人亲临 In this case, if someone can provide clues to Huang, not only will he be rewarded, but also see your master's presence.
12:50那是自然 Of course.
12:52那还真是可惜了 听说荒这家伙身份特殊 又极善伪装 纵使此刻就在这八珍楼内 怕是也没人能认出来 该我能成了 Even if he's in this Bazhen Tower now, I'm afraid no one can recognize him.
13:07该我能成了 你们是仙殿的人吧 前日见到你们缉拿荒的选手 可还作书 我知道荒的藏身之处 You're from the Immortal Hall, aren't you? The day before yesterday, I saw you arresting Huang's student. Do you still want to make a statement? I know where Huang is hiding.
13:19你 你怎么 看不起人哪 你赶紧拿百株圣药 十株半神药来 我就把消息告诉你们 You? What? Are you looking down on me? Hurry up and bring me a hundred sacred herbs and ten half-gods' herbs. I'll tell you the news.
13:29朋友 狮子大开口勒索仙殿 你胆子不小 My friend, you're bold enough to speak up and blackmail the Immortal Hall.
13:34哼 耽误你们家大人的事 你才胆子不小 仙下已答应他 拿到消息之后 再去用机会擒杀 好 就依你 只不过仙下手头的宝药怕是不够 一时之间难以凑齐 我看是你诚意不够吧 If the news is true, we're willing to pay half of the price.
14:04我乃明土第二战将 代表闭关的神子大人 与仙殿结盟 取黄性命 I'm the second general of Mingtu. On behalf of the Immortal Hall, I've allied with the Immortal Hall to take the life of the Emperor.
14:12如此甚好 消息自然保真 诶 你们可一定要杀了华啊 我还怕被他报复呢 Okay, deal.
14:22请教 道兄 你的消息若是有误 可没命拿这些宝药 诶 你们不会是先口头答应 然后得了情报再击杀我 抢回宝药吧 道兄说笑了 仙殿怎会如此行事 Oh, right. I forgot to tell you.
14:52你们 我的消息啊 只对你们仙殿大人讲 你在信我们 诶 这里有一个算一个 谁是黄的对手 事关重大 何不派人通知一下你家大人 是否当面听此人的情报 由他自己决定 你听听 这姑娘可比你们通透多了 有什么处理不了的问题就向上反应吧 你去知会一下大人
15:21喂 快点 别让我等着急了 Hey, hurry up. Don't make me wait.
15:30跟上他 找到地中藏身之所 地中 我们又要见面了 Follow him and find the hideout of Di Chong. Di Chong, we will meet again.
15:50姑娘 这等美味我怎好独享 不知可否赏光 供你一杯 道友 人贵有自知之明 区区太古八阵中的两种 就想请仙子一步 喝一杯也无妨 朋友吃饱了吗 吃饱了我们这就出发 去见大人 Miss, how can I enjoy such delicious food alone? May I offer you a cup of wine? My friend, you are a self-knowing person. You are one of the best in the Eight Realms. I would like to invite you for a cup of wine. It's okay to have a cup of wine.
16:05朋友吃饱了吗 吃饱了我们这就出发 去见大人 My friend, are you full? If you are full, let's go to see the Lord.
16:20怎么 不是应该他来见我吗 放肆 姑娘 吃好了 What? Shouldn't he come to see me? How dare you! Miss, have you finished your meal?
16:26再多些菜也可继续享受 You can enjoy more dishes.
16:29店家 如果我自带食材 你们是否帮助 客官吩咐便是 小的照办 你是大鹏对吧 那就给我来一道 红焖金翅大鹏 竟敢戏耍我等 直接抓起来烤丸便可
16:49仙子请慢用 我失陪一会儿
16:53那个食材 初来受死 他敢一再挑衅仙殿 要受死的是
17:23撤 Retreat
17:54撤 Retreat
18:10饿了 不玩了 I'm hungry. I quit.
18:23饿了 I'm hungry. I quit.
18:25饿了 I'm hungry. I quit.
18:26饿了 I'm hungry. I quit.
18:46配菜有了 接下来是主菜 The side dishes are here. The main course is next.
18:50配菜有了 接下来是主菜 The side dishes are here. The main course is next.
18:53今年辅事正式开始 天下能走到这一步 还真让我意外 不过也只能到此为止了 在我眼中 你只是修炼路上一块小小半角石而已
19:10我有秘法流于世间 有缘人可扫二维码 开启天交之路
19:20看我 与下界大黄斑龙无私情 独行一生无迷疏心放肆意 奈何我生来这般桀骜非福矣 足血之谜欲将你流瞬即切 出血然敢当纵横斩斩 斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩
19:50斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩�
20:20斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩�
20:50斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩斩�
21:50you