• 8 months ago
Undercover Affair Capitulo 8 Sub Español
Transcript
00:00 [Music]
00:02 [Music]
00:04 [Music]
00:06 [Music]
00:08 [Music]
00:10 为他们去绝若无的陷阱 To catch the trap for them
00:12 学着风而沐色沉迷的腿里 Try to be puzzled by the mystery of the wind
00:16 现场的痕迹 只像虚无的幻影 The traces of the scene are like pheasant echoes
00:19 被吞噬的心 只剩消逝前的涟漪 The heart that has been swallowed up is the remnant of the reddened line
00:24 离开夜行出现初心 Leave the night walk to form a new heart
00:26 吃地久 只能收拾旧情 Only to abandon the old ties
00:30 双脚麻衣 开始变异 双脚麻衣 开始变异 Tying the toes together, we are now transforming
00:34 拥埋这世间 让这个小夜 无处藏匿 Hiding in this world, so that this night can be hidden nowhere.
00:41 优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
00:51 这样 You know what?
00:52 你先回去 You go back first.
00:54 你呢 你要干吗 What about you? What are you going to do?
00:57 我 我找阿泰 I'm going to find Tai.
01:00 找阿泰干吗 Why are you going to find Tai?
01:01 我现在必须要跟他干一架 I have to fight him now.
01:04 能不去吗 Can you not go?
01:08 不能 No.
01:11 我说过 我不准任何人为难你 I've said that I won't let anyone make things difficult for you.
01:15 别说了 Stop it.
01:20 看看你现在担心的样子 Look at you now.
01:23 你呢 回到家买好药在家里等着我 You go home and buy some medicine and wait for me at home.
01:27 我这个人从来不喜欢去医院 I never like to go to the hospital.
01:30 也不喜欢别人碰我 I don't like to be touched by others.
01:31 是 Yes.
01:34 走 Go.
01:35 走 Go.
01:36 走 Go.
01:37 走 Go.
01:38 走 Go.
01:40 走 Go.
02:08 阿太 挺会玩啊 Tai, you are good at playing.
02:10 这种手段都用出来了 You even used this kind of trick.
02:12 那怎么了 What's wrong with me?
02:14 怎么了 What's wrong with you?
02:15 AI幻点都换上了 You have AI illusion.
02:17 搞科技嘛 It's just a technology.
02:19 我玩玩而已 I'm just playing.
02:21 玩玩 Play.
02:23 让你玩 I'll let you play.
02:38 阿太哥 Tai.
02:39 对 Yes.
02:41 玩 让你玩 Play. I'll let you play.
02:48 你们在看什么 What are you looking at?
02:50 跟我上 三哥 三哥 Come on.
02:52 别这样 别这样 坤哥会生气的 Don't do this. Kun will be angry.
02:54 你们一群废物 You are a bunch of losers.
03:02 卖什么造型 What are you doing?
03:07 把你脑袋给我拧下来 听懂了吗 Do you understand?
03:08 听懂了 Yes.
03:10 你想干嘛 What do you want to do?
03:16 你想干嘛 What do you want to do?
03:18 老大 You just came to the group for a few years.
03:24 真把自己当老大了 You really think you're the boss.
03:27 我告诉你 I'm telling you.
03:29 温泰集团永远是老子说了算 The Wentai Group is always in my hands.
03:32 你要是没做过对不起兄弟的事 If you haven't done anything wrong to your brother,
03:37 怕什么 What are you afraid of?
03:38 怕什么 What are you afraid of?
03:40 你想打是吧 You want to fight, don't you?
03:42 来 Come on.
03:44 过来 Come here.
03:47 别停了 Don't stop.
03:58 来 Come on.
04:03 继续啊 Go on.
04:05 最好今天打死一个 Let's kill one today.
04:06 让外人都看我们的笑话 Let the outsiders laugh at us.
04:08 哥 Brother.
04:12 他他妈现在根本就没把我放在眼里 He doesn't take me seriously at all.
04:15 他让他的马子去偷我的货 He let his horse steal my goods.
04:18 你撒谎 You're lying.
04:19 明明就是人上的 He's the one who...
04:20 别说话了 Stop talking.
04:22 坤哥 Kun.
04:31 这个地方我没法待了 I can't stay here.
04:35 我阿森可以发誓 I, Sun, can swear
04:36 我从来没有做过对不起昆泰集团的事 that I've never done anything wrong to Kuntai Group.
04:39 你笑什么 What are you laughing at?
04:43 你笑什么 What are you laughing at?
04:45 你笑什么 What are you laughing at?
04:47 我这条命是你给的 You gave me this life.
04:53 你来决定 You decide.
04:57 走 Go.
04:58 你给我滚回来 Come back here.
05:10 开枪打自己兄弟 You shot your brother.
05:21 你疯了 Are you crazy?
05:23 哥 Brother.
05:26 二少干出这种糊涂事 I'm afraid that
05:30 恐怕也是受人挑唆 I'm afraid that you're being provoked.
05:32 我看呀 I think
05:34 就是你们这帮人 you guys are the ones who are crazy.
05:36 阿太好好管你们这帮人 Tai, take good care of your people.
05:42 帮他处理一下伤 I'll help him with his injury.
06:01 谢谢哥 Thank you, brother.
06:05 谢谢哥 Thank you, brother.
06:06 你怎么老是这么冲动啊 Why are you always so impulsive?
06:17 对不起啊 Sorry.
06:23 心疼我了 I'm sorry.
06:26 回家吧 Let's go home.
06:29 回家 Let's go home.
06:31 回家 Let's go home.
06:32 我自己来就好 I can do it myself.
06:50 疼吗 Does it hurt?
06:57 习惯了 I'm used to it.
07:00 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:01 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:03 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:05 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:07 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:09 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:11 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:13 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:15 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:17 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:19 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:21 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:23 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:25 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:27 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:29 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:30 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:32 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:34 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:36 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:38 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:40 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:42 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:44 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:46 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:48 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:50 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:52 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:54 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:56 疼吗 Does it hurt?
07:59 你就习惯了 You got used to it.
08:00 有的时候觉得累 Sometimes I feel tired.
08:02 反而挺重要的 It's important.
08:05 但是 But
08:08 真正在乎你的人 The one who really cares about you
08:11 是不希望你过得这么辛苦的 doesn't want you to live so hard.
08:14 有些事情啊 There are some things
08:22 我必须得去做 I have to do.
08:27 那你就没考虑过 Then you haven't considered
08:28 你在意的人吗 the one you care about?
08:30 我在意的人 The one I care about?
08:32 不好意思啊 Sorry.
08:38 太晚了 It's too late.
08:40 该休息了 I should go to bed.
08:42 不好意思啊 Sorry.
08:44 没事没事 It's okay.
08:46 谢谢 Thank you.
08:47 阿珊! Ah-Zhai!
09:05 别跑! Don't run!
09:14 别跑! Don't run!
09:16 走! Go!
09:18 走! Go!
09:20 走! Go!
09:22 走! Go!
09:23 走! Go!
09:50 走! Go!
09:51 走! Go!
09:53 走! Go!
09:54 走! Go!
09:56 走! Go!
09:57 走! Go!
09:59 走! Go!
10:01 走! Go!
10:03 走! Go!
10:04 (upbeat music)
10:06 (upbeat music)
10:09 (upbeat music)
10:11 (upbeat music)
10:14 (upbeat music)
10:17 (upbeat music)
10:19 (upbeat music)
10:22 (upbeat music)
10:25 (upbeat music)
10:27 (upbeat music)
10:30 (upbeat music)
10:33 ♪ She can't, can't, can't ♪
10:36 [MUSIC PLAYING]